fast

Monday 27 June 2011

for my uni life~~@@~~n more asignment gonna to started~

~~huhu~~tis wik~~mayb will busy abit~~4 my course quiz~~walao eh~~~hate math quiz n management quiz~damn hate bcz i duno how to do math n oso dun understanding wat the lecturer explain abt~@@~~boring stuff!!!!!!

busy busy ~ing~~n oso miss my home~~toooooooo~~O(∩_∩)O~misss muchhhhhh~╭(╯3╰)╮~
 now my hostel got rice pot n rice n egg n water~nonid go down thr refill~@@~waste money n heavy to take~~x)~ tis friday goin bec to hse lurrrrrr~~yeah~~O(∩_∩)O~~sure im goin bec to ply game oso~~i got broadband oledi~~thx my mum buy lo~~~reli sek sai her~~xP~ummmm~

my english group asignment title is coffin~~unexpected~n haven tell our lecturer to confirm~mayb her will so suprise ~mayb oli~

oledi 1 month at here my university life~meet man new fren n oso got 1 group~~
xDD~tat group name so ridiculous 1~x)~n oso got many member~
let me list out tis "sampat group" name
1~me
2~fish
3~lei kwon
4~penguin
5~terrance
6~david
7~nene
8~edwin
9~yu fang
10~yu tong
11~evvone
12~hongyi
13~sherwin
14~jerry
15~shi kai
16~ming shen
17~qing yao
18~ai fen
19~angel
20~jun ying
21~derrick
22~jia hao
23~marcus
24~ah hui
~more many~i haven list out~

easy to mit a new fren ~mayb 4 me is too hard abit~~xDD~still steamboat wit them goin to buy vegetables n many more food~~gather at down lobby ixora~xDD~still fresh at my mind~^___^~

i got panda eye oledi~~sleep late ~o.O~
awez go out eat~i tink ltr i will bcum "botak"~x(~haiz~~
expensive~good ~cheap oso good but far at here~~lazy walking~@@~
mit a new fren got a new life~^^~~ltr go eat more oso will bankrupt~omg reli botak n bankrupt at my future~='(~

-miss home-
--home sweet home-

by gem Monday,June 27,2011 6:04 PM
p.s~look like im doin secondary skul essay~~xDD~

No comments: